Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We are trying to start this charity because of our situation when we got out of the military.  There are a lot of charities out there for veterans and all of them are great.  The only problem with most of them is that they concentrate on the wounded and disabled vets.  Like I said before all of those charities are great and I respect all of those people that contribute to that cause.  I am 100 percent rated disabled myself.   We want to concentrate on the veterans that aren't disabled or wounded.  There are a lot of veterans out there that are just not able to support themselves after they get out because of the job market.  I personnally was one of them until I finally got my rating from the VA 10 months after I retired.  Due to unforeseen circumstances my savings was drained and the only job I could find was a part time minimum wage job.  It was a help but I did almost file for bankruptcy.  If you can find it in your heart to contribute to this cause I have written a book for your enjoyment to read.  Granted it isnt going to be a literary masterpiece but I have been told by those that have read it that it is pretty good.  You can go to our site and purchase it if you want to.  The site is www.2vetscause.com   we also have a facebook page of the same name if you want to visit that too.  Our twitter is @2vetscause.
Thank you for viewing and I hope you enjoy the book if you read it,
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment