Saturday, November 29, 2014

2 vets for vets is going to be a non profit charity for vets that have and are transitioning into the civilian life and fallen into financial hardship.  The two of us are trying to get enough revenue to start the charity.  We are both USAF and Afghanistan veterans and were among the ones that did have a hard time financially after we got out due to unforseen circumstances.   Please visit www.2vetscause.com for more information.  We are also on facebook and twitter and they are both 2vetscause.  We are not looking for handouts because I have written a book for your enjoyment to read.
Thank you,
Ken

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sir. I am pretty confident that most of the veterans know exactly what I am talking about. Transitioning into civilian life is very dificult. I had problems and I know my counterpart on this also had issues. I am also going to try to help veterans that just can't catch a break. It is hard to live on jobs that pay only minimum wage or not being able to find a job. If you are still in the military your day of getting out will come soon enough and I know you will feel better knowing that if you fall into financial hardship there is an organization that specializes in that exact problem. We are on a fixed income so we cant pull money out of our pockets to do it. That is why I am asking for you to buy my book to generate the funds for it. I will say it probably isn't a literary masterpiece but everyone that has read it enjoyed it. I haven't had any negative feedback on it so far.

    Thank you,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete