Thursday, December 11, 2014

Todd King, US Army OIF veteran


I just wanted to say a few words about my step father.  He is a man with true conviction.  Over a year ago I was going through some rough times and reached out to him.  He told me to come and stay with him and my mom for as long as it takes to get myself back on the right track.  I then moved into his house along with my dog.  He has never once asked me for anything or asked for any money to help with the household finances.  When one of my brothers from the army passed away he went directly to the bank and gave me 500 dollars to help in my expenses to get to the funeral because it was all the way across the country.  He cared for my dog and never said anything negative about it.  I know what kind of man he is and wanted to share a story about how he has already helped a veteran in need.  I do not know too many step fathers that would accommodate a person as much as he has.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that Todd is still living with us and seems to be doing great and has plans of buying a house and moving in the spring.

    ReplyDelete